Robben Island Tours (half Day)
Robben Island’s most famous resident was Nelson Mandela, who spent most of his 27 year prison sentence there.
The island is now a museum and conservation area and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1999 and today has become one of Cape Town’s top attractions.
This tour is a half-day tour and may be combined with another half-day tour to create a full-day tour.
- Ferry trip to/from the island
- Breathtaking view of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Bus tour around island
- Walking tour of prison (conducted by former inmates)
- Visit to Nelson Mandela’s cell
- Experience the Robben Island Penguin colony